Monday, March 7, 2011

The diary of a scrapaddict.Page 1

Wow I can hardly believe it but I have finally created a blog. A bit about me, I am mad about scrapping and just about anything that starts with craft and ends with ing. I am sometimes consumed with scapbooking and when anyone see's me with a camera they groan.Not that this stops me. I plan one day to do an album of all the photo's where those who have pulled faces when I've taken the photo will find themselves in pride of place. I live with my dog Rosie and my cat Sophie. Although I have patiently explained to them time and time again that I am THE BOSS they just will not believe me. Oh well I can but try. I love living in western Australia and am loving summer. My other passion is gardening which sad to say is a little the worse for wear after last weeks mini tornado. At least we have a new topic to talk about out here in the comunity. I have comitted myself to do several new challenges for this month and am looking forward to finishing them. I must also scrap some of the pics from my childhood in Hong Kong as I have been collecting the papers for long enough. I once saw an album at spotlight that would have been perfect for it but unfortunately I didn't buy it and now I haven't seen any that can compare with it. It was a lovely red brocade looking album and wouldn't you know it I can't seem to get it out of my mind. Them's the breaks I guess and no it probably won't teach me any thing.K from next door mowed my back lawn for me today while I was inside scrapping with the girls. I am so grateful as it has been so hot that I had left it this week and it was a little bit overly long. Now I look out my craft room window and see my lush green lawn and smell the fresh mown grass smell. Did I mention that one of my favourite smells is fresh mown grass? Tomorrow is my birthday so I may just clean up my craft room as a gift to myself. Or not as the saying goes. See you soon. Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment