Tuesday, March 8, 2011

diary of a scrap addict pt 2.

Hi back again and I am officially another year older, yesterday being my birthday.It began badly and steadily got worse. Every one in the family forgot my birthday except for Wendy and my friend Karen. To top it off I had password issues on everything. Also my computor wouldn't work properly. It was so slow that I became frustrated. The printer said it was out of ink and I knew it wasn't. The cat threw up on the carpet. The dog (who never barks normally) barked at everything that moved and some that didn't. My door bell gave up the ghost and I burst into tears of frustration while on the phone with a person who was trying to help me with my computor problems when nothing worked. Then Wendy turned up with a tub of Iceream from the junction icecreamery and everything was rosie again. Last night I ate icecream until I was full and I found that every thing was right with the world again. I made 2 new friends on challenge heaven and watched Rafters on the box while eating the icecream. Today I have already had a couple of phone calls of best wishes for my birthday although late it doesn't matter. Scrappy friend calling to take me out. Oh well there goes any hope of restoring order to the craft room. See you next time. Dee xxooxx

No comments:

Post a Comment